WOOT OFF

Think these woot-offs are pure novelty now, and have overstayed their welcome. I remember hearing great things about them for a while, but more complaints now than ever, and when I checked the past couple out....nothing of interest.

awful woots today. ever since i started watching woot maybe a couple months back, i have never seen ANYTHING worth it on there.

Prime Entertainment Disney Princess Movie Maker
$19.99

* + $5 shipping

Condition:
New
Product:
1 Prime Entertainment Disney Princess Movie Maker

Vornado Air Purifier
$69.99

+ $5 shipping

Condition:
New
Product:
1 Vornado Air Quality System (AQS) 15 Air Purifier

Hawk Apache Double Prop R/C Helicopter
$34.99

+ $5 shipping

Condition:
New
Product:
1 Hawk Apache Double Prop R/C Helicopter

Hitachi 30GB Blu-Ray HDD/DVD High Definition Camcorder
$529.99

+ $5 shipping

Condition:
New
Product:
1 Hitachi DZ-BD7HA 30GB Blu-Ray HDD/DVD Camcorder

I almost jumped on the 32" Emerson LCD yesterday, but other than that... not a lot to look at thus far.

See what you missed: Link

Now..
Thanksgiving Coffee Company 5 Pack $39.99 + $5

Anyone else think $44.99 is a bit high for coffee from almost 4 months ago?

Edit, didn't realize it was the Company's name, heh, but still kinda steep for some damn beans.

I updated my greasemonkey script, it adds a couple features to the woot page during a woot off.
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/10249

Thanks for the link. Looks like your script does what mywoot.net is already doing for me.

Would you be able to write in code to auto-buy 3 when BoC pops up? I had a script that did this in the past, but it seems the woot update broke it.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/37342

There is the link to the other one. I don't believe it is working, but don't really understand the code well enough to modify it.

I had a script that did this

It's people like you that are the reason that in almost 5 years, I have NEVER gotten the infamous Bag 'O Crap...
and the reason why I don't even bother trying anymore.

BTW, just me or did the servers just crash HARD?

It's people like you that are the reason that in almost 5 years, I have NEVER gotten the infamous Bag 'O Crap...

Yeah I am assuming that woot got BOC'd. Too late yet again :(

So, if the site "took a dump"...

Does that mean all the CRAP has been flushed and we will finally get the good stuff?? :p

I don't see what is wrong with using the tools available to gain an edge :) For what it's worth, I also have never got one as my comp crashed at home before the BoC happened while using the script last time.

Oh yeah, and it did go down -- going strong again though...

it's been back up...

Silva Tech Alti-Ski Watch
$24.99* + $5 shipping

Condition: New
Product: 1 Silva Tech 2831210 4 0 Alti-Ski Watch

Interesting... refreshing the error page doesn't redirect you when the original page comes back up.

Thanks for the link. Looks like your script does what mywoot.net is already doing for me.

Would you be able to write in code to auto-buy 3 when BoC pops up? I had a script that did this in the past, but it seems the woot update broke it.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/37342

There is the link to the other one. I don't believe it is working, but don't really understand the code well enough to modify it.

Haven't used mywoot.net, the old buy-three script doesn't work at all, because woot changed their DOM around considerably. I may write a buy three script, though I don't really agree with having a script to do it for me.

oye... where's the cool shit woot?? now up.. one $150 boat anchor / color laser printer. I guess that's pretty useful..

Wow, I haven't been checking the woot-off very often but it seems like every time I check it has been some Slacker Wifi radio player.

Wow, I haven't been checking the woot-off very often but it seems like every time I check it has been some Slacker Wifi radio player.

This is the second one and the last one was up for a looooong time.

GRRRR I watch the woot-off for 14 hours a day every time.. BOC seems to always pop up in the 5 minutes when I hit the bathroom or have to do something with the kids... every time... THAT is why I need a script to do it for me :) I'm gonna figure out this grease monkey scripting and write it myself...

Update: I got a talking Dennis Miller doll, a 5.8GHz Vtech Wireless Phone set, 6 Speck iPhone SeeThru covers, and of course, a camera bag.

yeah...that elusive BOC...i've timed it so that i dont' have to care about ti until 3-6PM, usually 4 or 5

it's pretty hard to get it...even if you make it. i've been there, done that...not cool

Back