Woot Off

Agreed, I think the Creative X-Fi card will be worth it once I get it to work :rolleyes:

I remember when I first got my Audigy 2 card and how awful that thing was to make it work on Window 2000.

hope you bookmarked the links woot put up in their description, I hear it can be a royal pain to get the OEM version of the card and all the features working 100% correctly...
=/

I was STOKED to get 3 diff flavors of the bacon salt for the money... I have REALLY wanted to get some but wasn't motivated enough to order some. Then tonight BAM my dream came true. My order got put on hold basically sold out unless some order fell through and they did. I got my order confirmation. YAY BACON SALT!

I've heard that my woot came already! At least the first one.

When I get home I'll post a reveiw of the Sansa's crappieness level if anyone cares. I may be selling it to a friend for $55 though, quick $7 profit.

Received my woot today. It was the small speaker dock for iPods (in my case, my 1st gen iPhone). They really do sound good for what they are and will be perfect for my office.

Here's the link to what I bought:

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=2444661

I wonder if we can get a mod to move this to the hot deals discussion to further talk about our woots.

The Sansa is passable. Its a solid C- MP3 player, but it works for my purposes.

I haven't seen my 3 FM tuners yet, or really figured out a use for them. But they were $8! I can resell them for $5 each and make enough to buy a sandwich maybe?

my razer HP-1 & piranha headphones have yet to ship, along with my X-FI sound card :(

all well, i can live with my x-530's & my 2 ZS gamer edition.

going on 6 days without it being shipped :(

edit: wow, just as i went to go email [email protected], i saw that my order has been shipped :)

yay, go me

my hp-1 is gonna be here tomorrow :) cant wait!

Back