+ $5 shipping

condition: New
product: 1 Human Touch HT-1220 Blue Personal Hand Massager

Human Touch Blue Personal Hand Massager
$24.99

+ $5 shipping

condition: New
product: 1 Human Touch HT-1220 Blue Personal Hand Massager

Whatever it is, you’re not buying the flimsy fiction that the HT-1220 is for easing tightness in the neck, or soothing sore hands. Riiight. And that bong you bought in college was for tobacco.

Anyway, it’s her business. Her vile, nasty, perverted business. If she wants to rub the magic lamp on company time, good for her. That’s great that she’s found a way to gratify herself—over and over again—after so many relationshipless years. It’s natural, after all.

Gotta love their product info pages. Not as good as the condom one(which they have used before) but good.

Features:

* Flex-Node Massage Head: Flexible, “power-spring” mounted massage head delivers exclusive oscillation massage for therapeutic relief of sore, tight muscles
* Powerful Motor: A whisper-quiet motor with powerful vibration provides for deep relaxation
* Selectable speeds - variable speeds of 4300 and 5700 vibrations per minute
* Portable Convenience: Lightweight, ergonomic and rechargeable NiCad batteries provide up to 45 minutes of use on a single charge – over twice as long as other cordless massagers
* Targeted Relief: Vibration-dampening focuses energy in massage head instead of in hand, like many other portable massagers

I literally almost fell out of my chair after reading this.

Of course they would follow a vibrator with bacon salt

Makes sense to me...

Bacon Salt
$6.99

+ $5 shipping

Edited. It's over fellas. The vibrator/personal massager was the grand finale and for some, i'm sure it will be too. Oh well.

Shitty woot off for the most part.

how/why did those little kites sell out so quick? I think ppl buy 3 b/c
A) they're cheap
B) the typical claim "I can give on away as a gift"
C) eager to keep the woot moving along in the hopes something good will come.... even tho that is highly unlikely :rolleyes:

Huh. the first woot-off I followed, and no BoC at any point, even if I was going to miss it by sleeping or something. Just my luck.

man i wish i could have gotten some bacon salt.

i wanted to invent philly cheese steak seasoning, not a seasoning for cheese steaks but a seasoning that tasted like it.

bummed I missed the razer headset and saitek gaming keyboard, but did pick up a new mouse, so it was a win for me

Hope this gets moved to Hot Deals Discussions, we need to be able to talk about the terrible things we wooted? I still feel that my shitty refurb Sansa will be worth the $45, and that my 3 FM transmitters for $8 are freaking awesome.

Agreed, I think the Creative X-Fi card will be worth it once I get it to work :rolleyes:

I remember when I first got my Audigy 2 card and how awful that thing was to make it work on Window 2000.

I can't get over how smart the guys at WOOT are. They had a 2 day woot-off with no BOC, but they ended it with condoms, a vibrator, and bacon salt. So instead of whining about no BOC people are talking about the last 3 items. Brilliant!

So instead of whining about no BOC people are talking about the last 3 items. Brilliant!

Not in the woot forums... lot's of disgruntled comments...

Lot's of crap, as to be expected. I did miss out on several items that I would have actually bought. A couple items 'cause I was sleeping when they came up. A couple items cause Woot's servers SUCK. A couple items cause my company's servers SUCK.

Personally, I gave up on BOC's a long time ago. So my biggest disappointment was that they didn't throw up any residual Oppo upconverting DVD players. :(

Yeah, having sold that on their site a week or so ago, I was expecting to see those Oppo's in the woot off. They must have sold out all their allotment. Doesn't surprise me either as good of a deal as that was.

Yeah, having sold that on their site a week or so ago, I was expecting to see those Oppo's in the woot off. They must have sold out all their allotment. Doesn't surprise me either as good of a deal as that was.

If you check the product stats on the Oppo, they sold 2696 units.

My assumption was that Woot had 2700 units available, and 4 orders that got declined or otherwise screwed up. So, I REALLY expected to see 4 units pop into the WootOff.

So, either they are holding them for a later sale... or they really did just have 2696. :(

Back