• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Woot Off

Kodak M753 7MP Digital Camera
$64.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
Refurbished
product:
1 Kodak M753 7MP Digital Camera
 
Sandisk Sansa e250 Rhapsody 2GB MP3 Player
$29.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
Refurbished
product:
1 Sandisk Sansa e250 Rhapsody 2GB MP3 Player
 
haha, more crappy refurb mp3 players... at least its not another set of speakers :D
 
Pinnacle PCTV Remote Kit for Windows Media Center
$12.99 + $5 shipping
 
Alienware 30 Watt 2.1 Channel Sound System
$19.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product:
1 Alienware HUB AW88HUB Docking Sound System
 
Lol I got 3 of the FM transmitters. For $8 they couldn't be that bad! My sister needs one, I could use one if my tape adapter ever gives me trouble.
 
Satzuma USB Plasma Ball...

I think I speak for everyone at the [H] when I say: WTF?!?!
 
Philips PET320/37 3.5” Portable DVD/CD/MP3/CD Player
$54.99 + $5 shipping
 
That little dvd/cd player does look pretty kickass.. but I'm not getting one. :p
 
Klipsch RC-35 Center Channel Speaker
$179.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product:
1 Klipsch RC-35 Center Channel Speaker

Just the center channel? Hmm. Gimmie the whole set and I'd be in.
 
Klipsch RC-35 Center Channel Speaker
$179.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product:
1 Klipsch RC-35 Center Channel Speaker

Just the center channel? Hmm. Gimmie the whole set and I'd be in.

Seeings that MSRP for it is $399 and street price is $299. Pretty damn good deal.
 
WowWee Roboreptile with Mini RoboReptile Combo Pack
$19.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product:
1 WowWee 8305 Roboreptile / Mini RoboReptile Combo Pack
 
Netgear 5 port 10/100 Switch
$4.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
Refurbished
product:
1 Netgear FS605NAR 5 port 10/100 Switch
 
Saitek P2600 Rumble Force First Person Shooter Gamepad
$4.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New

Bummer, got to take the kids to soccer practice. You watch, I will miss a killer deal I want while gone!

Here's to more Dyson Vacuums while I am gone... J/K, I don't hate you guys THAT much :p
 
Philips 80 Watt Power Inverter
$6.99 + $5 Shipping

.....

Sennheiser MX70 Sport Earbuds for iPhone
$8.99 + $5 shipping
 
Microsoft Streets and Trips 2007 with GPS Locator
$29.99 + $5 shipping
 
Microsoft Streets and Trips 2007 with GPS Locator
$29.99 + $5 shipping

was almost in for one. paypal had an error and then, SOLD OUT DAMN IT
 
Xact M4X 2-Mile 2-Way Radio with Digital Watch
$5.99 + $5 shipping
 
Apple iPod Nano 2nd Gen 2GB MP3 Player
$59.99

+ $5 shipping

condition: Refurbished
product: 1 Apple MA477LLA Silver iPod Nano 2nd Gen 2GB MP3 Player
 
Sony VAIO LT Series All-In-One PC/TV with 22" LCD
$999.99

+ $5 shipping

condition: Recertified
product: 1 Sony VGC-LT15E w/ 22" LCD, Intel T5250, 320GB, 2GB, DVDRW, ATSC/NTSC, 802.11a/b/g/n, Vista Home Prem
 
That might be good to put in the bathroom for while you're on the shitter.
 
Back
Top