• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Woot Off

Halberd 31-Piece Roadside Emergency Kit
$7.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product:
1 Halberd KC10011 31pc Roadside Emergency Kit
 
The Item Comments on Woot seem generally favorable-to-apathetic, so for $25.00 -- not a bad deal.
 
Er so at 7:32am Pacific it appears the w00t off is still going. Correct? Sadly I had to sleep and probably missed the 1 thing I would have actually bought.
 
How has no one reported the best deal yet?

Elvis
$49.99 + $5 shipping

condition: New
product: 1 WowWee Elvis Alive


A new Elvis? For only $54.99? Too good to be true.
 
nice center channel... I might have bitten, but I already have a Paradigm. :) I bet we see a BoC today.
 
Vizio 50” “Jive” Plasma HDTV
$1,099.99

+ $5 shipping

condition: Refurbished
product: 1 Vizio JV50P 50” “Jive” Plasma HDTV with 5.1 Sound

QTY 1.
 
Maxtor OneTouch III Mini 160GB USB 2.0 2.5” External HDD
$49.99

+ $5 shipping

condition: Refurbished
 
HP Pavilion Elite Quad Core Desktop PC with 4GB RAM and 1 Terabyte Hard Drive
$1,089.99

It's already sold out and it's just sitting there....
 
Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi PCI Sound Card
$32.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New (HP OEM)
product:
1 Creative Labs/HP Sound Blaster SB0670 X-FI PCI Sound Card


They had this one up before very recently, guess they didn't sell too many of them. It's just sad that it isn't a real SB0460 XtremeMusic, almost shat myself the first time I saw it up until I noticed the HP OEM. :rolleyes:
 
"you're in line, if a woot becomes available.
we're basically sold out, but if someone ahead of you gets denied, we'll sell it to whoever's in line."

Probably didn't get it
 
Crashed befor I could even load the buy page even with wootalyzer. I was eventually able to get to the buy page but about a minute after the next item had come up.
 
Fuck Woot.

I had a bag of crap up and I got some idiotic admin error when I clicked the Buy button.

After 24 hours of shitty gear a browser glitch gets me.

Fuck Woot.
 
Back
Top