• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

woot off

did anyone see that keyboard get sold out. Product stats said 443 were sold.. in like 2 minutes

Insane.
 
I missed basically the whole thing. SUUUUUUCKY.

Anyone grab anything of note?
 
Horrible woot off. Even though I missed it, I am glad now after looking back and seeing what was sold. The only thing I would have bought, may have been the Sansa 4gb.

Seems like as woot has gotten more popular, their offerings have suffered.
 
Anybody get their Bags of Crap yet? Curious to see what people are getting this time around.
 
Got mine today.

P2260088Medium.jpg


Some weird stuff for my first woot! R/C car, cowboy set complete with whiskey flask, pretty sweet nike mp3 holder thing and a camera bag that looks like a purse... hmm...
 
I never could find anything on woot that I would want to buy spontaneously. Nothing. I feel like I am missing some experience that everyone gets.

I am being weird?
 
I never could find anything on woot that I would want to buy spontaneously. Nothing. I feel like I am missing some experience that everyone gets.

I am being weird?

No, I think most of the stuff they sell on there is junk.
 
Got mine today.

P2260088Medium.jpg


Some weird stuff for my first woot! R/C car, cowboy set complete with whiskey flask, pretty sweet nike mp3 holder thing and a camera bag that looks like a purse... hmm...

Hah, you bought a Murse.

is that a walkie-talkie in a cowboy kit? lol

Better yet, is that Chuck Norris Texas Ranger on the cover?
 
it looks like Viggo Mortensen. to me at least. lol

Yup, agreed.

I got the same goofy camera bag in mine, a police set similar to that cowboy set, and an IR remote controlled helicopter.
 
Back
Top