• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WOOT OFF!!!!

haha

that's funny
get in line mofo

that backpack looked pretty good
i should have gotten it
 
Disney Princess Styling Guitar
(new)

OMG... just what I've always wanted...

Edit: LOL... sold out in a few minutes..
 
anybody buying the monkey?

/edit haha nm I hit refresh and it was sold out...
 
FUCK YEAH! Broke my w00t cherry on the monkey!

I've watched that site since May of last year, and this is the first thing I've wanted other than a Blond on Crack.
 
its over, back to one day one deal
Connect3D 4GB Secure Digital Memory Card
$24.99+ $5 shippin

Nice deal on that
 
Back
Top