WOOT OFF!!!!

Yeah I wanted one of those 6GB too, I saw it just the last 15 seconds before being sold out. Great whenever there is something that I would want im either in the bathroom or getting something to eat.

Wow, that was weird. When the BOC popped up I ordered but got denied, and tried again but the window just froze, so I figured I was screwed and went back to work. I went back to the frozen window a minute later and decided to refresh it before I closed it and my order confirmation showed up, so I guess I got one :D

Logitech Wireless Music System Add on Receiver
$19.99+ $5 shipping

Kinda tempting

Edit: Gone already

So the BOC came up already...dammitt. Its been around 5 oclock eastern the last few times

Please!!! Get out of Processing and move on to "You have successfully purchased 1 crap!"

I didn't get it.....
I didn't get it.....
I didn't get it.....
I didn't get it.....
I didn't get it.....
I didn't get it.....
I didn't get it.....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah this processing is taking a while... probably didn't get in.. bleh

Edit: Yep didn't get it :(

It said it couldn't process it "for the following reasons: " and was fucking blank!

I know my card is good, so where's the feet?

you mean i missed it a third time? DAMMIT!!

Excalibur 4GB USB 2.0 Portable Drive
$22.99+ $5 shipping

Add me to the "robbed at the processing screen" list as well. :mad:

I'd hate to be working in the shipping department after Woot-Offs.

"Okay, guys, the Woot-Off is over."
"...."
"Got a few thousand orders to pack."
<in unison> "We quit."

I'm starting to think the Body of Christs might be different this go around. During the last woot off I think they sold something like 6500 blonds on crack, with each BOC block selling around 1000 each time.

This time, after the BOC coming up three different times they have only sold 1000. Additionaly, since the aren't selling 3 BOC's but are selling three for the price of one, I'm really curious what is going to come from all this.

Voice Buddy 3.0 Interactive Game Control
$5.99 :cool:

I can see it now... "Innervate...Innervate.. Innervate.. damn you ##@#@!$!$@!&#37;"

you're in line, if a woot becomes available.
we're basically sold out, but if someone ahead of you gets denied, we'll sell it to whoever's in line.
What's going on here?

It looks like we're out of stock. People ahead of you in line are getting their orders processed. If some of them get denied, it will free up stock for the next in line.

If a product becomes available, we'll sell it to you. We'll refresh this page to keep you updated, but you can also just check your account page later. If the sale's not listed there, it means we ran out of stuff.

^^^DAMMIT^^^

you're in line, if a woot becomes available.
we're basically sold out, but if someone ahead of you gets denied, we'll sell it to whoever's in line.
What's going on here?

It looks like we're out of stock. People ahead of you in line are getting their orders processed. If some of them get denied, it will free up stock for the next in line.

If a product becomes available, we'll sell it to you. We'll refresh this page to keep you updated, but you can also just check your account page later. If the sale's not listed there, it means we ran out of stuff.

^^^DAMMIT^^^
+1

LOUSY HUNK OF SNOT!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

A couple tips for you guys:

Use Firefox if you aren't already. The difference in load times between IE and FF is huge.

It appears that if the next item is going to be a Bus of Cheerleaders, then the BOC thread will no longer show the number of woots sold so far. If the item you're watching is about to end, check the first post in the BOC thread in the forum. If it doesn't say how many BOC's have been sold already then get prepared to mash F5.

this woot-off has been going on for something like 45 hours now... i wonder if we will have a full 72 hours of crap to look at during this one?

I'm free for the rest of the night and have class tomorrow (will have internet access), so I hope it keeps going!

Back