• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Woot Off!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, those cameras are junk, I bought a "6 MP" version, all the pictures come out blurry f* a Vivitar, never again. I'm going to bed, night all.
 
Yea its ulgy as hell. My wife is going to be happy in the morning when I tell her about her new keyboard. She's been pestering me for one :p
 
My wife's gonna have a slightly different reaction when she finds out I was up until 3 am reloading woot.
 
My wife has learned to realize I am a night owl and no amount of bitching is going to change it.
 
i just wish the next item would come up faster

well, that and they would sell something I want


why am I still awake?? lol
 
I'm in for the 6600 pci-e. $54.99 shipped. This will go nicely with my upcoming system.
 
Yessir...I checked newegg right before getting in there. :D Now if they'd just throw up an X2 3800 on the cheap...i'll be complete. :D
 
ahaha...the bread maker. That's my cue to retire to bed. Laterz guys..good luck!
 
Breakmaker roffles why did I have to get up early to go to the hospital today :p
 
Breadmaker is almost sold out.... I'm guessing a few more minutes until next item is up.

 
Any guesses for the next item?

I'm gonna guess a fast seller, possibly a wireless keyboard set.
 
I'm looking for something, but i just dont know what it is until I see it, hopefully Woot will come through.
 
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
missed the 6600 :mad: :mad: :mad:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top