woot off tonight

Did anyone get lucky and get the G7? That thing sold out faster than Superman flying around the world a lot to make time go backwards...
 
noobtech said:
Did anyone get lucky and get the G7? That thing sold out faster than Superman flying around the world a lot to make time go backwards...

how much were they selling for? (i missed out on it....but I didnt need it cause I got in on that amazon deal and paid something like $13 for mine :p )
 
alkoholik said:
how much were they selling for? (i missed out on it....but I didnt need it cause I got in on that amazon deal and paid something like $13 for mine :p )

I missed out on the Amazon deal :( They were selling it for like 45 bucks and it was refurbished... aka rubbish LoL
 
Is there a description of a woot off somewhere? Im guessing woot.com has big sales at a certain time?
 
The wootoff is over. Regular woot schedule should resume at midnight with a new product.
 
noobtech said:
Did anyone get lucky and get the G7? That thing sold out faster than Superman flying around the world a lot to make time go backwards...

In for one, and a second battery on ebay for $2.50. Can't beat it :D
 
garrettgjb said:
Is there a description of a woot off somewhere? Im guessing woot.com has big sales at a certain time?
they sell one item per day. but when they do the wootoff they put up a new item when the last one gets sold out. usually if an item sells out they just leave it there until midnight when they do a new item.
 
Back
Top