• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Woot, got my school folding

SulSeeker

Gawd
Joined
Dec 16, 2002
Messages
574
I'm just not allowed to "Offically" install F@H. So I'm not counting the computers in the Drive to 1000ghz, (they won't be rinning 24/7) Basically I talked to my course director, he explained the schools policy for software (No 3rd party programs on lab machines outside of Computer Networking Technology.) But he knew what F@H was and gave me the go ahead to Ninja b0rg the labs. WOOT.

Somewhere around 90 Celeron4 1.2 to 1.8's (all Dell machines)

Top 1000 here I come quick.
 
SulSeeker said:
I'm just not allowed to "Offically" install F@H. So I'm not counting the computers in the Drive to 1000ghz, (they won't be rinning 24/7) Basically I talked to my course director, he explained the schools policy for software (No 3rd party programs on lab machines outside of Computer Networking Technology.) But he knew what F@H was and gave me the go ahead to Ninja b0rg the labs. WOOT.

Somewhere around 90 Celeron4 1.2 to 1.8's (all Dell machines)

Top 1000 here I come quick.

Nice work! :cool:

 
Sweet. Borg onward!

I need to go back to school...
 
<OldGeezer>Sonny, when I was in school, all we had were PII-400s</OldGeezer>

Good work man!!

Oldbenwa
 
I must be ancient cause I was programming on Apple IIe's in HS. Wonder if I could get them to fold... J/K.

Ouch... that hurts just thinking about it.
 
Just to play it safe, you can set the priority to 95% instead of 100% to give it a bit of buffer. If anybody suspects anything you might get a spanking.

P.S. - SWEET

 
Congrats... and yet another to try and fend off. Well off to borg more. Happy hunting!!

 
I'm not that much of a threat yet... Only around 2400 points, But I'm defanantly making the deadline for the Cpu Contest #2 Muwhahaha.

 
SulSeeker said:
I must be ancient cause I was programming on Apple IIe's in HS. Wonder if I could get them to fold... J/K.

Ouch... that hurts just thinking about it.
Hmmm... I was writing LOGO on apple IIe's in second grade. Those were the days.
 
unhappy_mage said:
Hmmm... I was writing LOGO on apple IIe's in second grade. Those were the days.

Sounds familiar.... my mom had me doing Apple Basic and LOGO from about age 5 or 6... I just learned Basic as my brother did (he is 7 years older)... my mom still has her old Apple IIe's at school.... and uses them..... scary....... Up until last year, she was still using some gradebook program on own at home.... and I had to teach her how much easier it would be to do in Excel....... she's since thrown that IIe out.....


Keep on Folding!!

 
Back
Top