Woot.com Woot-off

They sold some other stuff just as fast... like the mx440se+tv and the 5900xt [maybe the bfg 5800u? was that a fast one also?]

meh i hope the next one has a better [non-reused] gif because the only person that will buy me stuff isnt home :( :( :(

mmm icecream and sorbet maker for 20 bucks

wow i didnt even get to post this before the item was gone... lol

This is like watching a feeding frenzy. People are buying it before they know what it is. Woot should put up a can of air for $19.99.

How about a "bag of crap" that is actually a bag of freshly scooped crap from the local animail shelter.......$9.99

This reminds me of working at Wal Mart the day after Thanksgiving... those retards were hanging around the store at 3am.... and the sale didn't start till 6am. You just cut the shrink off the crap and hoped you could make it to the timeclock. stuff just disappeared.

Spaceninja said:
This reminds me of working at Wal Mart the day after Thanksgiving... those retards were hanging around the store at 3am.... and the sale didn't start till 6am. You just cut the shrink off the crap and hoped you could make it to the timeclock. stuff just disappeared.

Jeebus.

i feel like theres been a long wait time so far... feels like more than 5 minutes... i wonder whats next!

Rockford Fosgate WiFi Car/Home Audio Bundle
Thank you and Good night

199+5

the lights are still there... probably the last item is after this one

I bit on the final Rockford Fosgate item...Been wanting one of those hd's for awhile now and finally can afford it plus all the bells a whistles...Can't wait to put it in my '93 Lexus ES300.....

Rtstrider said:
I bit on the final Rockford Fosgate item...Been wanting one of those hd's for awhile now and finally can afford it plus all the bells a whistles...Can't wait to put it in my '93 Lexus ES300.....

If I had the cash, I would've done that. that's a damn good deal. I hate that I already bought my wife a CD/MP# player for her car at xmas. :)

Back