Woot.com Woot-off

They are prolly busy with that massive bum rush of orders on that spy car.

lol.. i know im waiting for the next item before i jump in the shower.. and it's not coming! :(

Well for those of you who missed it. They did NOT have the T-Rex earlier.
They just listed it on the community page to fool us. And those of us that were up for it, ....well, we KNEW that it was coming sooner or later.

I cannot believe it took so long to sell 250 cars. Thank goodness that's over!

horray! i got to work on a project for my latin class and now the spycar is gone... more gifs woohoo!

aw man! I thought for sure the car/camera thing was the woot-off killer! I went outside and now I missed stuff.

*learned my lesson....will no longer go outside for any reason*

no you didn't, what's up there now has been the only thing since the car

Offered April 12:
"Rockford Fosgate WiFi Car/Home Audio Bundle
And one for the road
$199.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Hold on to your USB ports, Wooters – this is the last go round for the nearly famous, all-exclusive, all-inclusive bundle of the Omnifi Product Line including 4 full retail packages: Home Digital Media Streamer (DMS1), Omnifi/D-Link Home WiFi Adapter (DWL-120R), Omnifi Car Head Unit & 20GB Enclosure System (DMP1), and Omnifi/D-Link Car WiFi Adapter (DWL-121), at a jaw-droppingly low price you just won’t find anywhere else. If you missed it before, be sure not to miss it this time because this is the last batch that's available. We'd like to thank all the Wooters that bought this bundle for making this exclusive offering a success."

yea i saw that on the forum too but they have a messed up order because the trex is going on right now but it says its item 44? idk

well.. the RF bundle will be item 47... and i pulled the info off the rss feed

unless its another trick :rolleyes:

haha the gif for the dino is pretty cool... i like the hand explosion and the floppy disk ones the most... awesome stuff

Back