Woot.com Woot-off

That's just creepy.
infinity0ba.gif

No lemonade for me.

even the new gif leaves much to be desired since the hand and the floppy ones earlier today :(

this thing is never going to sell

I got one of these 1 week ago on woot, it was a 2 pack then, same price.

The wife and I have used it practically every other day, it makes really good lemonade, 2 lemons to 1 cup sugar, thats the best ratio that we have figured out.

This could be the woot killer for the night, it went up on a Friday 2 weeks ago and we got ours on a Sunday, it never sold out. Maybe they dont have many left and it will be a quick sale.

Everybody needs a lemonade maker or two,... or even six,... With six lemonade makers you could make six delicious pitchers of lemonade... Just think, the lemonade would flow like.. um water for the low low price of $19.99 per pair +$5.00 S&H... Buy now, have your lemonade maker before summer hits, be the first on your block to fight back the oppressive heat with some delicious lemonade!!!

TheTMan said:
Everybody needs a lemonade makers,... or even three,... With three lemonade makers you could make three delicious pitchers of lemonade... Just think the lemonade would flow like.. um water for the low low price of $19.99 each +$5.00 S&H... Buy now, have your lemonade maker before summer hits, be the first on your block to fight back the oppressive heat with some delicious lemonade!!!

19.99 for a pair!

lol im thinking bout buying a set, make a good cheap present for someone that they never knew they wanted :D

Oh4Sh0 said:
lol im thinking bout buying a set, make a good cheap present for someone that they never knew they wanted :D

Thats right, graduation is just around the corner.

2k2_zx2 said:
Thats right, graduation is just around the corner.

yeah, but im the one graduating :( I know if someone gave me one, I'd be smiling on the outside, but crying on the inside!

that sounds like me at every holiday for the last 2 years hahaha

this is going to be just as bad as the motorola IM gadget... 2+ hours of it just sitting there,

all you people with credit cards buy the entire forum a couple :D :D

Looks like the wife and I are calling it a night.

I wonder what Woot-off item will be on the block when we get up tomorrow? :D :D

12 hour limit per item??? I think we can sleep in.

Oh4Sh0 said:

Fire up the random object to random person machine!

yay for lemonade!!!!

lol they should have a button where if enough people press it and/or few are sold in the first 30 minutes then they go to the next item :D

3 have now sold... yay for woot... if 3 sell in 40 minutes then that means its at least 6 more hours.... cant wait lol... guess i will get some sleep seeing as nothing is on now... hope this doesnt kill the woot.

Lawler said:
3 have now sold... yay for woot... if 3 sell in 40 minutes then that means its at least 6 more hours.... cant wait lol... guess i will get some sleep seeing as nothing is on now... hope this doesnt kill the woot.

eh, whos gonna be up at 4am buying lemonade makers? lol

me?

wish i had a credit card so i could randomly buy myself 6 lemonade makers and make a monopoly of lemonade around the block and push all the little kids out of the way with my hordes of money mwahhaha

Lemonade Makers!

I don't have nearly enough random junk in my new apartment - this plae is empty - I ordered four.

Back