Woot.com Woot-off

Norelco 6705 Advantage Rechargeable Cordless Razor

Wooting on a razor's edge - Priceless.....

pretty sad im just sitting here hitting refresh every couple of minutes =/

Just made my first woot order. :) $35 is practically the price of replacement blades for my current electric shaver, nice to have a backup.

haha same here... ive been refreshing, playing video games, and watching tv... sox and now blade is on tbs so thats awesome :D

The next item better be a "Woot Approved" keyboard with a super duty F5 button, I think I'm wearing the one out on my board.

I'm an elite refresh button clicker, no f5 for me :D:D:D

my mx510 is goin to be all worn down tho :D

Got the page refreshing automatically every 30 seconds. Woot off---hands free. :D

I use shift and click the refresh button to make sure I get the newest every time.

I got the mx510 too, the pretty blue one, i'm just too lazy to point it to the refresh button, just hittin F5 every 30 seconds or so.

I feel sorry for anyone trying to view woots page using google's web accelerator. They are probably pissed off from seeing those Taz feet warmers for the past day.

lol same mouse here, im just switching between dscaler, forum, woot, and some instant messages, so theres i have to open up the tab anyway, might as well refresh while im doing it

LynxFX said:
I feel sorry for anyone trying to view woots page using google's web accelerator. They are probably pissed off from seeing those Taz feet warmers for the past day.

works fine for me :eek:

woot might have that code from that website that was on the frontpage to disable the google thing.

mmv said:
works fine for me :dunno:
Just saw all those news articles saying that it has been loading old data, or pages with other users info already in. It was just an off the wall comment to pass the time. ;)

buy buy buy!!!!!!! 6-10 minutes im guessing... my clock says 11:54. need more gif anims!

i had Avant, it drove me nuts cause it wasn't in my tray so it was a hassle to switch to. It was my first introduction to tabbed browsing.

These things are hanging on by a thread...

BTW, how are people figuring out how many of each item are being sold?

GONE

whats next?!?!

is it going to stop soon because its been 24 hours?

New Oddity said:
These things are hanging on by a thread...

BTW, how are people figuring out how many of each item are being sold?

itll say in the forums... if it loads

the faq says it'll usually last between 24 and 72 hours,... so its anybody's guess i think...

The Woot-Off should go to midnight central time

I stand corrected. I'm not going to get much shiat done if I have to keep on wooting. 72 hours of woot off would be sick.

Back