Woot.com Woot-off

thehomez66 said:
What happens if this item doesn't sell out? And I don't see why its not, its a pretty good phone.

if it doesnt sell out... then no new items...

plus... youll know when its over when the purple lights disappear

Why can't they just tell us what is next so we don't have to wait?

has anyone bought anything, cause so far they have not sold anything that even remotely interested me.

Red_Six said:
I am crossing my fingers for an iPod.

That'll never happen, notice how all retailers sell iPods for the same price. It's because apple controls the sale prices, that would definately be sweet though

thehomez66 said:
That'll never happen, notice how all retailers sell iPods for the same price. It's because apple controls the sale prices, that would definately be sweet though

They've had the HP branded 20gigger at a reasonable discount before.

i wanted that 1.5gb mp3 player but it sold out by the time the page refreshed >< someone buy these damn phones

Phones are still there...and I now know that Hydroderm is better than Botox.

**EDIT***

There is a half-woot-life of 12 hours maximum on any product within a Woot-Off that does not sell out. When Woot-Off mode is over, the purple lights will disappear and our normal schedule will resume.

what does it mean when the lights are still there, but are turned off? Come on... I want some woot-loving :p

EDIT: Thanks devildoc... it was in fact FF... got scared for a sec :)

PRpaTi said:
what does it mean when the lights are still there, but are turned off? Come on... I want some woot-loving :p

Means there's a browser problem at your end. I open the page in FF and sometimes the lights aren't rolling. I open the page in IE and no problem, Woot Off is still on.

dariob said:
omg thats genius. I am still laughing.

For some crazy engrish check out the Adult Engrish Section. Nothing that NSFW, it's just strong language improperly used. Some are funny as hell.

Looks like the Uniden phone has slowed the WootOff to a crawl. Oh well, off to bed go I.

Red_Six said:
Woot! The phone is gone.

YAY!!!

Now we wait for the next item!

popcorn36yk.gif

Yeah! Got my 6.5 hours of sleep and woot still has junk for sale. :D

This coffee maker went on at 4:50 am according to some of the posts here. Either its a woot-off killer or not enough left coasters have woken up to start really slamming the woot-off.

I have to say, these threads about woot-offs are some of the greatest to watch and read. The agony and the reactions to some of the products is hilarious in my opinion.

This is Captian Nine, sigining off to go watch the woot-off.

Back