Woot.com BOC

i clicked the order button like 10 minutes ago and it still wont fusking load! effin rediculous

edit;
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, NOW IT WONT LET ME ORDER IT, SOLD OUT, FUCKING HELL!!

dammit i meant to check this right at 12. i cant get the main page to load even :(

Sorry, we're now sold out of this item or we don't have enough left to complete your order.

:( :( :(

Just 15 seconds damnit!

Should've asked Santa for one...

I asked for three and it was sold out. Greed is a sin.

I don't think chuck norris sitting directly at woot's servers is fast enough to get a BOC.

FUCK

0V3RC10CK3D said:
i clicked the order button like 10 minutes ago and it still wont fusking load! effin rediculous

edit;
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, NOW IT WONT LET ME ORDER IT, SOLD OUT, FUCKING HELL!!

That's the holiday spirit.

Yeah I got to the order page and updated it to 3 items on DIAL UP nonetheless. I changed the address quickly and clicked order only for it to say sold out =[ Man I was excited too.

Edit: Any success stories out there? I've never even managed to get this close to a BoC before, even when on broadband.

Blaineikans said:
That's the holiday spirit.

Yeah I got to the order page and updated it to 3 items on DIAL UP nonetheless. I changed the address quickly and clicked order only for it to say sold out =[ Man I was excited too.

Edit: Any success stories out there? I've never even managed to get this close to a BoC before, even when on broadband.

This was the first time I got past the front page (3rd BOC for me).

Changed to paypal, changed to 3 items, fixed address, crossed fingers...

Then woot let me down :p

I got 3 :D

Really the only way to get them is to be logged in already, and refresh right at midnight when the new item goes up. Click 'i want one', 'i want 3', put in security number and then confirm info. It's like 4 clicks. I've gotten the bag 4 or 5 times now. I was ready and waiting tonight because they did the same thing last year.

guyd00dman said:
I got 3 :D

Really the only way to get them is to be logged in already, and refresh right at midnight when the new item goes up. Click 'i want one', 'i want 3', put in security number and then confirm info. It's like 4 clicks. I've gotten the bag 4 or 5 times now. I was ready and waiting tonight because they did the same thing last year.

doing all that didnt work for me... need to be closer to texas... oh well maybe next time

pstang said:
doing all that didnt work for me... need to be closer to texas... oh well maybe next time

Doesn't help, I promise. Are they in dallas? I'm 45 minutes from there and can't get BOC's, ever.

__hollywood|meow said:
what end up going into those things, anyway?

Normally a bunch of crap, but some lucky people get really nice things (someone got a plasma TV, another got a Wii, etc...). It's good fun, that's all :)

wow, a buck and a fiver for shipping sounds worth the (obviously very unlikely) chance of getting a wii or a plasma tv.. cool, i see why people get so excited about it now :D

lame I was just gonna check Woot right now and I thought there might be something special since its christmas and I see a sold out...lame 3rd BoC I have missed out on

They need better servers. I was trying to get in as soon as it changed and the pages would freeze.

Cody

Can't believe I actually got in and got 3 at 12:03 luck of being drunk on rum and coke :)

You know, I should have realized they'd put one of these up on December the twenty-fifth. I can't believe I missed out. Oh, well. Hope you lucky Wooters got some nice crap.

I've been registered at woot for some time now but never bought anything.... until now. :D

Here's hoping for some useful (or at least entertaining) crap. Maybe even some not-so-crappy high value item. ;)

adg1034 said:
You know, I should have realized they'd put one of these up on December the twenty-fifth. I can't believe I missed out. Oh, well. Hope you lucky Wooters got some nice crap.
Same thing last year - Christmas Eve as well.

Back