Woooot off tonight!

Siren Fotoframe Cherrywood 5" Digital Picture Frame

$39.99 + $5 shipping

Meh.

Xact 2-Pack Handheld 2-Way Radio

$14.99 + $5 shipping

At least its going fast.

Damn I need to be really early tommorrow. O well I just spent too much on books for this semester anyway.

IntelliTEC Digital Water Purity $3.99+$5 shipping

First time I've ever been around for a wootoff. crazy.

Anyone got a site where people talk about what they got in their bocs? Or link to a thread? Woot has to be making a lot of monies off this woot stuff, seem to happen more and more...and it's just flying through product.

Hope they are at least giving out some semi cool stuff in the bocs anymore, read about one guy getting a big screen tv....but that and a few xbox360s are about all I thought were worthy for sitting on your ass endlessly hoping.

Never actually scored box myself, but seen a lot of people talkin about getting the water frog things in their bocs, etc......but would like to see that woot is at least sending out some semi-cool stuff in with their "clearing inventory" stuff.

Best thing I got in mine was a new red backpack for college. Which is great cause the one I had throughout high school was so messed up, only the duct tape is holding it together.

This woot isn't gonna leave... Sucks, the bar is still mostly full. GG guys, I'm gonna just wait till it fades by tomorrow.

You know it changes every hour right?

Wrong.

I see some orange flashing lights on the main page – what do they mean?
No, you aren't seeing a side effect from your allergy medication. You have found a Woot-Off, a short term frenzied mutation of our product posting procedure. In Woot-Off mode, a new product is launched immediately after the sellout of the previous deal. There is a half-Woot-life of 12 hours maximum on any product within a Woot-Off that does not sell out. The number of Woot-Off items, sequence, and quantity will not be announced. When Woot-Off mode is over, the orange lights will disappear and our normal schedule will resume. Depending on its success, this may be a mode we would go into once or twice a month for a relatively short duration of time (24-72 hours generally.)

I wonder how many people buy crap just to get it sold out in hopes the next item will be a BOC?

It's a refurb.

I'm completely amazed. This wootoff has been shitty product after shitty product.

pay 320 for a vacuum cleaner?

i could buy an army of roombas to do my bidding for that, 3 for each room

well dont try to get this thing gone faster then....

Do you really think that saying "It's great!!!!!" will fool someone into paying $300 bucks for a refurbed overpriced vacuum?

If so, I have 3 bridges that I'm trying to sell. If you buy TWO I'll throw in the THIRD for free!

And a set of steak knives.

You in?

Do you really think that saying "It's great!!!!!" will fool someone into paying $300 bucks for a refurbed overpriced vacuum?

If so, I have 3 bridges that I'm trying to sell. If you buy TWO I'll throw in the THIRD for free!

And a set of steak knives.

You in?

no but you think negative comments will make them stop and think? Yes.

Vector Smart 2/6/10 12V Battery Charger
$9.99 + $5 shipping

Back