won't recognize pvr-150mce

barefootbilly

Limp Gawd
I've had this problem numerous times when messing with my stuff. I have the Hauppauge pvr-150MCE, and i use dscaler/sagetv/wintv2000 depening on which icon i find first and what i want to do.

sagetvprob.JPG

There should be something there for me to choose from, specifically the name of my card. :mad: why does this always happen.

Regarding drivers, I went to the Sound/Audio in the control panel, found the card, clicked update drivers, it searched my hard drive and the driver cd i put in and found nothing more current as I've already installed this card once or twice before, both having the same problem pictured above. I'm not sure what i've done to get around it the last 2 times so that's why i'm asking here. :(

what version of sage is that? if its not 2.1 then it does not support the tuner. its its not being picked up you may want to try some of the utilities on the hauppauge site to search the drive for remmants of conflicting drivers. you can also try a beta listed here. http://www.shspvr.com/

There have been several people with problems with certain VIA boards (new ones), what MB do you have?

DL the clearHW thing from Hauppauge's site and clean out the "old" drivers and get the newest ones from SHS and install those.

Back