Wondering when I'll be able to post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

New member as of today. I did get an email confirming that I'm approved as a member and that I can pretty much do what members do on the forums; however, I can't find a way to post on the Trade forum - there's no New Post button.

What am I missing?

Thanks much,

StarkmanAlive

(16) No BUYING, TRADING, or SELLING anywhere with the exception of the For Sale / Trade forum. The FS/T forum has its own set of specific rules and has a required 100 post minimum to participate. WARNING: Do not spam the forums to reach the required minimum, your posts will be deleted or your account banned. Please read their rules before posting in that forum. No PRICE CHECKS allowed except in General Mayhem. [H]ard|Forum is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any loss due to any sale or exchange of any item in the For Sale / Trade forum.

Holy cow, 100 posts elsewhere? Gads, I'll never get there. I just wanted to buy an LGA 1150 i7 3770, that's all!
So, what do I do to buy without having to somehow come up with 100 posts elsewhere?
Is there something I can do to work through this?
Thanks again.
Oh, and thanks for the welcome. I appreciate it.

Holy cow, 100 posts elsewhere? Gads, I'll never get there. I just wanted to buy an LGA 1150 i7 3770, that's all!
So, what do I do to buy without having to somehow come up with 100 posts elsewhere?
Is there something I can do to work through this?
Thanks again.

The For Sale / Trade forum is designated for active members of the [H] community. If you want to use it, become active here.

While I understand your reaction Starkman, Ocellaris is correct, plus it helps weed out the spam bots and dickheads that like to steal from forum members.

Okay, I can do that.
First, I'll spam until my fingers fall off.
Second, I'll...I'M KIDDING!

Got it. Thanks much,

StarkmanAlive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back