tjmagneto
[H]ard DCOTM x2
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2008
- Messages
- 3,299
You could buy my Noctua 120s. 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
@Wolf
I might have a few spare G34 bolts lying aroundI think you need 8. Where in Oz are you?
I guess I should just get cheaper fittings as this is all costing a lot.
Is it fine running the CPU WB's in series?
R-Type's guide has it that way
Can I have the pump running when the rest of the system is shut down?
Or will the lack of heat develop icicles or something?
Should be fine if its still a rebadged Lang D5. Also the pump will plug into a Molex connector on your powersupply so aside from when you are priming the loop, it should turn on when the system does.I can't get the 655 just the Koolance PMP-450S.
Will that pump do?
The internet says it's the same pump.
Also. Can I have the pump running when the rest of the system is shut down?
Or will the lack of heat develop icicles or something?
The water temperature should equilize making the heat delta very small in serial. If you were concerned you could get two rads instead of 1 and put them in between every two cpu's.R-Type's images in that thread aren't showing for me today. From what I remember he had 2 radiators in the loop. The water goes thru the 1st radiator then through 2 of the water blocks then through the second radiator before going through the last 2 water blocks. R-Type says if your pump is fast enough it won't matter if you set up a single loop. I'll take his word for that. What you'll find after running your system is some CPUs run hotter than others. After figuring out which run hot and which run cool you could shuffle them around so the cool water goes to the hot CPUs first and cool CPUs last. That might even out the temps. If what R-Type says is true it might not make a difference.
Ah, a Swiss Alpine 4P. How did you know?Needs more cowbell