Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced With Gameplay Trailer

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Bethesda is going back to its roots with Wolfenstein: The Old Blood. The new game was announced this week by Bethesda and will be a standalone prequel to The New Order. The Old Blood is due out on May 5th on PC, Xbox One and PS4.

Really loved The New Order, was just a flat out fun game, period.

Looking forward to this.

took me hours of reading on forums and screwing around with the settings files to remove all the crap they bogged the original down with and pump it back up to it's original hi res, hi framerate quality. In the end the game was actually really quite attractive howbeit a not so well played out story and pacing that left me fairly underwhelmed. The gameplay was pretty decent for a shooter. However, in it's original state without modifications, the game was a 1/10. Not sure what to even expect with this but i wouldn't even give it a look if it's going to run as a totally trashed version of what it should be. If you don't know what i'm talking about and you played the first game on pc then you shouldn't be a pc enthusiast.

Week 1 buy for me if not day 1. Really liked New Order (all of the Wolfenstein games actually) and this one will be a blast even if there's nothing new to it and it's just a continuation of New Order.

RTCW is one of my all time favs. Hope this is good.
Did I see a leg being blown off? GHOUL 2 tech needs to return.

Priced at $15.00....def Day 1 buy for me. Hope it has timeline alternatives like Wyatt/Fergus in TNO.

Sooooo will this Wolfenstein also include a DOOM Beta key? lol
They have developed and released TWO Wolfenstein games and still no DOOM release in sight :(

1982-castle-wolfenstein-01.jpg

Back