Wolfenstein II The New Colossus ($40), XFX AMD R9 290 with waterblocks ($170 shipped).

Damn that sound bar is very tempting. Although I'm not sure how I would hook it up because I don't have any available HDMI ports. I have HDMI 1 to my cable box, 2 to my PS4 pro, 3 to my 4K blu ray player and HDMI 4 to my 4k Chromecast. I currently have a Klipsch soundbar but it uses an optical cable. Does the soundbar act as a pass through to another device? Sorry to ask. Just though you might know.

Damn that sound bar is very tempting. Although I'm not sure how I would hook it up because I don't have any available HDMI ports. I have HDMI 1 to my cable box, 2 to my PS4 pro, 3 to my 4K blu ray player and HDMI 4 to my 4k Chromecast. I currently have a Klipsch soundbar but it uses an optical cable. Does the soundbar act as a pass through to another device? Sorry to ask. Just though you might know.

The soundbar has HDMI passthrough and arc. It also has an optical port but it wont work with Dolby atmos through the optical output.

So you connect an hdmi device to the soundbar then the soundbar to the TV arc port. The soundbar will play anything coming through the TV with arc. It will play Dolby atmos through the item that is hooked up to the soundbar passthrough.

I would hook up the 4k bluray to the soundbar for atmos. I would hook up everything else to the TV and rely on arc to run the soundbar for that stuff.

Bumps are limited to every 6 hours. You're regularly going more frequently than that.

Back