Aug 21, 2008 #1 A akapaulk [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jun 21, 2002 Messages 1,315 I have an HP Slimline with Vista on it. It has WMC installed. Can I turn this computer into a WMC extender? I exhausted my search options and can't find anything. Thanks@
I have an HP Slimline with Vista on it. It has WMC installed. Can I turn this computer into a WMC extender? I exhausted my search options and can't find anything. Thanks@
Aug 21, 2008 #3 C ColdZero n00b Joined Sep 30, 2004 Messages 55 You're looking for something called softsled which doesn't exist. If you have another VMC, you access the same media you have on the original through network shares, you wouldn't be able to get live TV streamed to the second PC though.
You're looking for something called softsled which doesn't exist. If you have another VMC, you access the same media you have on the original through network shares, you wouldn't be able to get live TV streamed to the second PC though.
Aug 21, 2008 #4 A akapaulk [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jun 21, 2002 Messages 1,315 so i guess its time for an xb0x360?
Aug 21, 2008 #5 S SC385 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jun 14, 2004 Messages 1,333 why get a 360 if you don't want one? Just set up shared folders and use VMC on your slimline HP.
Aug 22, 2008 #6 V Vader Supreme [H]ardness 2FA Joined Dec 22, 2002 Messages 5,139 You can always use Webguide or Orb to stream live tv...just a thought.