Witness my CoD 4 skillz

YOU GUYS DONT HAVE TO BE ASSHOELS OKAY??!?! HE WAS JUST SHARING HIS HAPPINESS OF BEATING THE MISSION SO JUJST FUCKIN BACVK THE FUCK OFF ASSHOLES

Wow folks, back away from the keyboard - some of us are taking this way too seriously :eek:

Agreed.

Horribly stupid IMHO. Not checking rooms, hiding spots, not slicing the pie, etc.
All good and well for SP play, but you'd get schooled in MP since your play style is basically dictated by the fact that you have played the mission many times and know the exact placement of enemies. Not to mention you got hit a lot.

Try it on vet, fully clear every room, and not get hit.

No offense mate.

Honestly, its my one grip with COD4 that I just cant get over. The game looks like it should be played like RainbowSix, but instead, gets played like a speedball corridor shooter.

I haven't played the single player game on Veteran, but I play MP like it's UT. I die a ton but I also typically rack up a higher kill count than a death count. I usually land myself in the top 5 spots in terms of score. It's not unheard of for me to score in the top 3 either. The levels that are more chaotic like Shipment are the ones I do best at.

I just don't have the patience for that Rainbow Six style crap. :D

The internet keeps getting more and more surreal. We now have forums for people to post videos of themselves playing a game and other people to critique their tactics.

Right? It is surreal. It's like no one plays games for themselves to enjoy it, but rather to "prove" something, as if being good at a game gives you any higher self-worth as a person.

YOU GUYS DONT HAVE TO BE ASSHOELS OKAY??!?! HE WAS JUST SHARING HIS HAPPINESS OF BEATING THE MISSION SO JUJST FUCKIN BACVK THE FUCK OFF ASSHOLES

Wow, another internet tough-guy with the intelligence of a field mouse and the mouth of a fucking mammoth. Take your meds, put on your helmet, go to your therapy session and calm down or get the fuck off my planet. Jesus.

Self-worth through gaming "skillz", ranting lunatics who defend them... man, the world truly has become the god damn Twilight Zone. This whole thing makes about as much sense as brushing your teeth with tinfoil while shaving your head with a cheese grater.

Here... :eek: <--- love that face. Makes me lol every time. That makes more sense than the mentality of these mental patients and gives this thread any actual worth.

:eek::eek::eek:

I haven't played the single player game on Veteran, but I play MP like it's UT. I die a ton but I also typically rack up a higher kill count than a death count. I usually land myself in the top 5 spots in terms of score. It's not unheard of for me to score in the top 3 either. The levels that are more chaotic like Shipment are the ones I do best at.

I just don't have the patience for that Rainbow Six style crap. :D

Ugh - that's the only map I hate with a passion. I have a special Jihad Joe class especially for that map. Hook yourself up with an RPD (or M60/M249 - whichever you prefer), triple grenades, Martyrdom, and Juggernaut - and the second you spawn, spam grenades and spray and pray like crazy hoping you can find a decent spot to live long enough to call in an airstrike/heli.

I prefer better K: D ratios myself. There's nothing more satisfying than watching a whole screen of names go by when you call in an airstrike. I may not have the most kills at the end of the game, but I certainly took out my fair share of enemies and denied them kills.

Ugh - that's the only map I hate with a passion. I have a special Jihad Joe class especially for that map. Hook yourself up with an RPD (or M60/M249 - whichever you prefer), triple grenades, Martyrdom, and Juggernaut - and the second you spawn, spam grenades and spray and pray like crazy hoping you can find a decent spot to live long enough to call in an airstrike/heli.

I prefer better K: D ratios myself. There's nothing more satisfying than watching a whole screen of names go by when you call in an airstrike. I may not have the most kills at the end of the game, but I certainly took out my fair share of enemies and denied them kills.

I've got an M60 gunner that I created for that map. Basically I use the same technique except that I don't stand still. I stay on the move.

looks like a fun game, but I thought you had GOD mode on or something the way you werer getting hit with bullets and not being dead...I guess COD is still less tactical and more arcadey then?

Ok, let's face it. You suck, yeah. You are not pro, all of you so far in this do not seem to be pro either.

Mind you I am not the best, but I tend to be in the top 3 almost every game. Even though I had to restart through the ranks(level 8 now) because the patch f-ed my stats. Used to be level 55 and have all the 1337 guns but now I am an ass about being downgraded so I just noob tube.

Also, anyone notice how very dependent this game is on good team mates? I mean, damn I cannot get a single kill if my team mates are suckin'.

...but now I am an ass about being downgraded so I just noob tube.

hahaha...i would do the same damn thing. sucks you lost your rank, but really all you need in this game to rank up is the M4 - which you get very early on. best gun hands down. i disagree about having good teammates though. for me this game feels more individualized than say a game like BF2. good teammates help but you can still rack up kills regardless of your team.

For me, I cannot rack up kills because I DIE SO OFTEN BECAUSE I SPAWN WHERE MY TEAM MATES ARE, WHO SUCK AND GET SPOTTED AND THEN GET ME DEAD.

I'm off the FPS bit for now. For amazing teamplay experience, pick up World in Conflict. Hands down the game of the year. I like RTS, but this is a different experience.

As for calling out who's not "pro" ahh. :LOL:

just watched it, lol you are pretty bad. If that was MP you would get your ass handed to you on aplatter, thank god for liner FPS.

That game looks damn sexy.

Your shooting does not.

Prove your skills in a Real game.
(shaguar with the lockdown B on D2 with nothing but a USP... IN CPL??? just sick)

lol @ counter-strike. That game has no random factor in it. They all know where the bullets go when they do certain things from testing so much. I mean really, that game has been out for what eight years now?

Last weekend I went to a LAN party. After playing cod4 for several hours we had a go at cs:s.
We stoped playing after about 20 mins. So boring.

lol @ counter-strike. That game has no random factor in it. They all know where the bullets go when they do certain things from testing so much. I mean really, that game has been out for what eight years now?

Wouldn't removing the random factor mean that you actually need skill to get kills? I don't see the problem with that unless you're horrible at a game and need the random factor to get random kills.

Wouldn't removing the random factor mean that you actually need skill to get kills? I don't see the problem with that unless you're horrible at a game and need the random factor to get random kills.

The "Random Factor" kicks in when your not good enough to kill with the first few shots. :eek:

That game looks damn sexy.

Your shooting does not.

Prove your skills in a Real game.
(shaguar with the lockdown B on D2 with nothing but a USP... IN CPL??? just sick)

That video was incredible. The wanky little opening with the running/level change transitions, the arty float-past as the guy hiding in the corner is thalidomiding out, jittering over the place, the ridiculous music - hysterical. You can tell it was made by a fifteen year old, or someone with a few too many chromosomes.

See I suck at fps's (can't beat that last level on veteran for love nor more money) and that CoD video was bit... meh. The ruination video rocked though, I hate CS (too much time playing with Garps) but can appreciate the skill.

Back