• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Witch PDA should I buy?

Witch PDA should I buy?

  • HP hx2795

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Dell x51v

    Votes: 10 90.9%

  • Total voters
    11

ScottH

n00b
Joined
Jun 11, 2006
Messages
31
I am in the market for a PDA. A friend of mine has a older dell x50v PDA and has suggested the Dell X51V PDA..

I have also been looking at the HP hx2795..

Im not looking to spend more then $500 dollars.

Witch one do you think would be the better buy??
 
X51v by far.

They are in two totally different leagues

The X51v has a VGA screen which means it is much clearer and easier to read (very few PDAs have this).

It also has a slightly larger screen.

In my mind the X51v and hx4700 series (the main 2 with VGA screens) are in a totally different league from other things.

I havel an X50v myself and love the VGA screen coming from a QVGA PDA.

www.Aximsite.com is a great resource for PDA information.
 
Where can you buy the Dell? I believe they no longer offer it for sale.....
 
far from dead.

I never played with WM5, but i liked WM2003SE. See which one works with you and then pick either the x50v (WM2k3) or the x51v. You have vga out to play with, 2 types of media, and bt and wifi.

as stated above, aximsite and mobilitysite, best digs on the web :)
 
as stated above, aximsite and mobilitysite, best digs on the web :)

Definitly (I happen to be one of the Moderators at Aximsite :p ) :)

PDAs are too badly disappearing but shouldn't be. The top of the line ones (ala hx4700 and X50v/X51v) are much more powerful than any smartphone and can do things a smartphone can only dream about.

624mhz and full VGA a smartphone right now can only dream of :p
 
Back
Top