Wiring help & assistance needed... with a twist

rigor

n00b
Hey all,

I've seen some of the bad ass wiring / sleeving work you guys have done within your PC cases. I want to do the same type of thing, but the difference being, it's on the internals of my race grade R/C car(s).

In my 1/10 scale cars, we typical use either 12 or 14 gauge wiring from the speed controller (mainboard) to the lipo batteries and brushless motors. There is also smaller thin wiring for things such as the steering servo and radio system.

Can someone point me to some recommended sites to get some ideas on what I should be ordering ? I would like to make something really clean yet unique.

Thanks so much!

Here is an example of the first car I want to re-do. This is a clean wiring job, but not very stand out or fun.

b5m2.jpeg

I don't know man... sleeving would add weight! ;)

That thing looks seriously badass already, does downforce not come into play? No front wing, no skirts... I guess it's more of a buggy than a track car? Oh I guess the bodywork's been removed?

I run mod modified motors, so weight isn't a huge issue to me... particularly the small amount of weight I think sleeving would add (?)

That's a pic with the body off obviously. This particular one is a "mid motor" 2 wheel drive race buggy. It has a low profile body covering it during runs. I only run this guy on indoor clay tracks :)

Ok cool thanks for that info. What are good sites I can buy the sleeving and not get ripped off?

Back