I just tucked mine up through a hole by the PSU, behind the motherboard tray, and then sleeved the visible wires. Then wire tired all the other extra PSU wires behind the drive bays where you couldnt see them.
I am actually working on the same case (black). Sending the panels out this week for some custom cuts, and figuring out the routing and position to hide as much as possible.
Got to install some acousticpadding as well. I got two IDE and two SATA to route. Managed to place my optical drive and Audigy 2 (using a modified IDE cable) just right so the length is perfect. Sata is another problem though as my sata connectors on the IC7Max3 is on the bottom in a row... kind of awkward to run them but I am figuring it out (might end up going under the board, but it's not my first choice as I actually like airflow under the board.
Fan wires, floppy/card reader USB cable, CF 631 LCD cable all are out of sight, as is the two LED light cannons and the two converers for my ccfl lights. I got to paint the backside of the mobo tray black still as I have a half window there with a 4" ccfl to light it up.
I bought a huge amount of these thing a while back and they make wiring a case a breeze. I would suggest never to build a computer with out these zip tie mounts.