Wiring a Logisys RM01 CCFL Remote Control

pc1x1

[H]ard|Gawd
Anyhow I decided to forgot the back panels in my case with the CCFL bracket, so I bought a Logisys RM01 Relay thingy.

Anyhow I haven't received it yet, but when I went to Logisys website, its manual was very sparse, there's no info on wiring it.

Does anyone know the pins outs? I can wire, sodder no problem, and I have Male and Female pins ready, as well as molex connectors.

Just wondering if anyone has wired one of these babies up, and whats the wiring diagram like?

Thanks!

I don't see yellow etc, on their website pictures though. I need to make one female to accept power from the psu, and one male to route to the CCFL. I only see red and black, I know what the +12, GRD, GRD, +5 wiring looks like, just not seeing enough coming out heh! Ideally, I want to wire it, just like Frozen CPU did, and theirs it looks like they are using only 2 pins each, so I am a little lost, heh!

Here's the link, how I would like to wire mine.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/1011/bus-68/Logisys_12V_Remote_Control_RM01.html

Oh wait, I see it now, on the site, theres the 12V in + Ground, then the 12V out on the male, + ground, theres no +5, this only does +12v, silly me, thanks!! Got it, haha, I kept looking for the +5V for whatever reason, heheh.

Back