• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Wireless suggestions

palindrome

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
217
I am looking for a decent pair of wireless headphones for listening soley to music--no gaming involved. Can anyone recomend me a nice pair with a budget of $150? The cheaper the better though, because i am a poor college student and money tends to be tight. Thanks guys, its much appreciated.

Also, i am not totally opposed to wired ones, just a hassle. The music will be coming from my laptop.
 
I have tried several pairs of wireless headphones in the past (all Sennheiser) and I have always had bad luck with them. I would suggest a good pair of wireless headphones. The increase in sound quality is much worth the hassle of having a wire. Personally, I cannot give a good suggestion because I do not own a pair of cans in your price range (I currently listen to HD 600s) but I am sure that someone else here can give you some good advice. So, what I am saying is that you would be better off with a good set of wired headphones.
 
Back
Top