wireless receiver

rysher

Gawd
i have a sony receiver w/ 7 speakers already hooked up. i want to connect the receiver to my computer, my question is - can i connect them wireless? any reference for me to read would be a great help.what kind of wireless router would i get?

Sounds like you want to use your receiver to decode the digital signal from your computer. If this is true, then NO. You can't do it wireless.

However, come receiver like Yamaha have a LAN connection that allows them to stream MP3 to the receiver. This you can do wireless but I doubt this is what you are asking.

I don't see why people want to spend thousands on a quality receiver and then turn around and feed it crap like MP3.

i got the receiver and the speakers for $120.
I just moved here in florida near cape canaveral from los angeles, and the stations here are sucky, very sucky! i want to listen to los angeles radio stations and feed it thru the receiver i got from a garage sale.

as my receiver is not in my room (my computer is) and i don't want to use wires and drill holes or have wires hanging around so i want to do it in a wireless manner.

any ideas would be greatly appreciated. my computer is not apple but a custom made PC.

Back