• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Wireless PC Microphone for Casual Gaming

FRZ

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Jul 7, 2005
Messages
3,932
I hate using a headset and wound much rather use my speakers with a dedicated mic for in game chat.

Was going to go with something like a Blue Yeti, but I figured I might as well go with a wireless option to reduce cable clutter. I don't need anything super high end since this will mostly be for casual use and I am open to either Bluetooth or wireless USB dongle

Any recommendations?
 
This is a good one, and relatively cheap. If you want mine, I can send you mine for $10. I only have one mic and transmitter, but I know the other is around here somewhere... I need to clean up my desk area.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0FFGZQ2W1
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top