• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Wireless mouse/keyboard for CAD

jdmartin86

n00b
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
10
Any recommendations on a wireless mouse/keyboard for daily CAD use?

I tote the laptop to and from work daily and simply want a good duo for ergonomics and reliability. I plug into a nice LED backlit monitor and am tired of my travel mouse and being confined to the laptop keyboard.
 
i like the logitech wireless backlit keyboards.... and I have a Razer Mamba mouse that I have had for a year or so and I like it.
 
A logitech g510 but it is not wireless.

You can program extra keys to do stuff in Autocad or 3d studio max or maya i do it all the time.
 
I use a wired keyboard but any keyboard would do for CAD work since you're not doing THAT much typing. I'm more old-school CAD (pre-windows) so I'm used to typing most of my commands but even a single email can have me typing more than an hour of CAD work. As for a mouse ... just get something that fits your hand comfortably, ultimately. I personally use a Logitech MX Revolution at work and love it. My favourite mouse by far. But, that presumes that it fits your hand well. I don't even use the zoom slider or the button behind the wheel. The key element with a mouse, bar none, is hand fit. If your fingers fall comfortably on the left and right buttons then all else is gravy. You can have tons of functionality but if it feels wrong in your hand ... forget it.
 
I use a logitech wireless G700 alongside alongside a cheap old logitech keyboard. Works well enough for me
 
Back
Top