wireless mechanical keyboard?

krakerman

Limp Gawd
I've become addicted to my Filco Majestouch-2 and am not sure I can go back to crappy rubber dome keyboards now. The problem is I am also building an HTPC that I want to do some light gaming and typing with from my couch, and for that I need a wireless keyboard. Does anyone here know of a wireless mechanical keyboard that may be floating around?

I've heard about the Xarmor U9W but have seen mixed reviews online and some reports the company (at least its US affiliate) is out of business. Thoughts on this?

Any other models out there that are worth considering? Price isn't a huge problem, but I wouldn't want to spend more than $200 on this assuming it's a good, quality keyboard.

Thanks!

Ive never heard of one. Im sure there are a couple out there but youre gonna have to do some digging to find one Im afraid.

Yeah, I'm wary of the XArmor but maybe that's my best bet. If I went up ordering it I will report back with a review.

Well I went ahead and ordered the XArmor, but my dumbass shipped it to my parent's house instead of mine. Whenever I can get it from them I'll post a review of it.

Did this come in yet? I'm pretty interested in it for gaming in the living room.

Back