wireless keyboards for gaming?

ritual

n00b
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
19
are the current wireless keyboards any good for gaming? i've used an older wireless keyboard from logitech, and i noticed a bit of lag (like the older wireless mice have). with the new models of wireless mice, there isn't any real lag, but i was wondering if the keyboards are the same?
 
I've been using the wireless MX duo for over a year now without any problems. I've never noticed any lag.
 
I think alot of the lag varies on your surroundings, some experience it, while others do not. Same goes for wireless mice.
 
lag on the keyboard isn't as critical as lag on the mouse. Mind you in a game your character's only going to be able to move out of the way so fast and the fastest keyboard on the market really isn't going to overcome limitations from the game itself. I have a Logitech Cordless Elite keyboard (don't use the mouse that came with it anymore) and it works fine.
 
Back
Top