wireless keyboard?

Santasballz

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
366
are they worth it? i don't get it, do u have to constantly replace (or recharge) the batteries (cause they looks just normal batteries).

unlike the wireless mouse, which has its own charging station, you'll have to get like some sort of normal battery charger in order to continue to use wireless keyboard??
 
most use AA batteries

i have the wireless Logitech MX Duo and average ~2-3 months on one set, hardly much to worry about
 
If you don't like the cord, get wireless. If you don't care, it's not worth it. Simple as that.
 
I have the black version of this keyboard. I have had this for a good number of years. It takes 4 AA batteries. I have only changed them once since I got it, and these are still showing up good power levels.

EDIT: Just reread you're post. Yes, to me a wireless keyboard is totally worth it!

Mike
 
alright, thx for info.

i do care about wiring, it's just i wasn't sure how long the keyboard will last on the battery. 2-3 months sound pretty damn good to me. wireless keyboard, here i come!
 
I just got one.. and have to say Im enjoying it quite a bit... can sit back and relax with feet up and do letters or what ever Im doing.. Sort of nice no cord. BUT Im sticking with a corded mouse.. I know strange isnt it..
 
Back
Top