• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Wireless Keyboard

Joined
Jul 27, 2010
Messages
15
ok looking for a good wireless keyboard for my new rig and also when I plug the pc to my plasma....recommendations please?

thanks
 
How about the logitech dinovo edge. Its expensive but great. It also has the touchpad for when you use it with the tv.
 
I just got mine delivered today direct from Logitech. I'm typing on it now. So far, a very nice keyboard. Set up was a breeze and it works as advertised. I think direct from Logitech is the only way to get one at the moment.
 
I just got mine delivered today direct from Logitech. I'm typing on it now. So far, a very nice keyboard. Set up was a breeze and it works as advertised. I think direct from Logitech is the only way to get one at the moment.

they don't ship overseas do they?
 
Back
Top