• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Wireless Keyboard question from longer distances

guavaball

Extremely [H]
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
46,716
So I bought the best wireless logitech has to offer. They claim the range is 20 feet. I'm about 10 feet away. And every time I fire it up especially in outlook, I'll put the cursor in an email to type but every time it goes nuts flashing until I hit a key and I have to redirect the cursor back to the window to type. It typically does this 3 or 4 times before I can type and stay in the email window. It also does it on browsers jumping up to the url and you have to force it back down to the search window.

Is this a signal issue? Its driving me nuts
 
Back
Top