Wireless keyboard problems

tunaman

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
2,150
I have a Logitech LX700 keyboard that is having some problems. Periodically I will be typing and nothing will happen when I hit the key. It is occuring quite frequently, probably requiring me to type 1/3 more keys than necessary for this post. I keep tapping the key and often times have to keep tapping 3-5 times before it will register in the computer. Any ideas what might be going on? To show you how bad it is, I will copy this down below without stopping.

>>>>>
I have a Logitech LX00eyoad tht is avng l lwpig and nothng peI ihyit s occuring qute fequently probably requiring me to type 1e keys than necessary for this post. I keep tapping the keys and often timo p bfore it will register in the c. Any ideas whate oingon? yhow bd itis I ll cop his down below without stopping.
<<<<

Thos are not typos folks, that is the typing without stopping to fix anything such as I have done for this line and the top paragraph.

Any ideas on how to fix this or what might be going on?
 
i seriously thought that was a quote from a retarded person's blog. anyway change the channel on the keyboard and mouse and see what happens. replace the batteries and try to go into secure mode to see if it helps.
 
I had a similar problem with my keyboard(MX Duo) a while ago. I took it completely apart, cleaned it out(though I found nothing dirty). I replaced the batteries, even though they were new. I changed USB ports and re-installed the software. Then I changed the channel the wireless operates on. I did all this at once instead of 1 at a time, so i can't tell you what ifxed it, but it started working after I did all this.
 
Back
Top