Wireless keyboard mouse combo for HTPC

wtburnette

2[H]4U
I'm using a Logitech DiNovo Mini to control my HTPC and it works great. The only thing is, I need a full sized wireless keyboard and mouse to do some light gaming. I'd love to be able to play WoW, Diablo III and other titles on this machine, which is plenty fast enough to run them, but I don't know what wireless it's best to use. The DiNovo Mini is bluetooth and the wireless for my internet connection is 2.4Ghz. I want to use what will cause the least amount of interference. Suggestions would be appreciated :cool:

Thought I'd bump this thread as I'm amazed that no one seems to have any answers... ;)

Well, so far I use K800 and G700 for gaming on my HTPC, No issues with either, just need to remember to charge the mouse at night. I have a cored right next to my phone on the coffee table for it. Both take same charger so it works well for me. When I don't game on my HTPC I use them on my desktop so I can go from desk and turn my side monitor and browse from bed.

Im debating buying another set just for each computer... I do love them that much...

I appreciate the feedback. Does anyone know if those suggestions will have issues with my existing bluetooth controller, or my wireless? That's what I'm most afraid of...

Back