Wireless Keyboard and Wireless mouse

OlIv0rIolI

Gawd
I want a wireless keyboard and mouse that are quiet as in very little typing and clicking sound. Please help me choose and include a link to it if possible

I checked out the review on the mx3000, and it seems that there are frequent drops regarding the mouse and connection for the keyboard is bad beyond 5 feet, plus it seems to have reliability issues.

I also checked out the mx5000, 100 bux for a keyboard, holy moly. What does it have that makes it worthy 100bux besides being wireless

any other suggestions anyone? I am hoping for one with a rechargeable mouse, cause I know that batterylife on those wireless mouse are horrible. How much battery life are u getting out of ur mx3000 mouse?

well, it doesn't have frequent drops and the range is probably better ;) wireless devices are still considered a luxury and tend to be failry expensive. I would consider $100 for a wireless keyboard and mouse to be an acceptable level. If it is out of your price range, maybe wireless is. If you have patience enough, Logitech has good rebate deals periodically, as do the MS wireless devices.

mx3000 is nice, i use a set for my htpc.

i used the set hard for a week and a half straight while my main rig was down and the batteries are still kicking good. i think they will last a LONG time....

OlIv0rIolI said:
any other suggestions anyone? I am hoping for one with a rechargeable mouse, cause I know that batterylife on those wireless mouse are horrible. How much battery life are u getting out of ur mx3000 mouse?

The battery life on the mouse is pretty long, probably a couple of days of normal use, or a day or 2 of hardcore gaming. The keyboard, well lets just say Ive been using a mx duo wireless keyboard for 2 years now and have never had to change the batteries

discochan said:
The battery life on the mouse is pretty long, probably a couple of days of normal use, or a day or 2 of hardcore gaming. The keyboard, well lets just say Ive been using a mx duo wireless keyboard for 2 years now and have never had to change the batteries
the mx3000 mouse(AA batteries) lasts waaaaaaaaaay longer than that
couple days is BS. i used it hardcore for a week and half straight like i stated earlier and the batteries are still good.
now for a mouse using a recharge station it might be a different story.

If your budget is limited to $60 then I don't really see any other good suggestions. Btw, the MX 3000 is $39.99 after rebate at ZZF. Linky.

Back