Wireless headset W/Mic for gaming

Hom@R

Limp Gawd
As the title says, I am looking for suggestions on a wireless headset with a built in mic for gaming. I did a search and did not find anything.

Thanks!

Think for wireless you are SOL. Best I can come up with is a bluetooth headset for your cellphone.

Wireless headphones suck, period. If you are planning on using the sound to position enemies forget about it.

Your best bet would be a Bluetooth device, as stated by above. But I will warn you that it is not as good as you might think.

I bought the midrange (can't remember the model number) Bluetooth headset from Motorola and a Bluetooth USB adapter thinking the same thing. Well, the mic communications were not very good and the sound did suck. I got nowhere near the range of the specified bluetooth abilities (got about 15 feet away from computer and the bluetooth would lose sync).

I would strongly suggest you save your money. But if you really want it, it can be done.

Thanks for the replies, sounds like I am going to stick with the old wired Sony's and a separate mic.

Back