• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Wireless Headphones

AllLiving

Gawd
Joined
Sep 26, 2002
Messages
696
I need some recommendations on some nice quality wireless headphones specifically for a computer. I currently have Sennheiser headphones, but I accidently ripped out the right ear cord. I can spend up to around $85-$100. All I need is a brand recommendations, and if you're kind enough a specific model if you have personal experience with it. Thanks!
 
Yea, if you want to get another pair get another pair of sennheiser. I only have experience with them for partables... but it has been very good.

However, you know that they seem to have a fantastic warrenty on their products.... wouldn't it be cheaper to get your repaired?
 
yeah, my roommate got his Sennheisers repaired for free when he dropped them...
 
I have Sennheiser HD202. Great sound, but the cord is long and it gets in the way all the time.
 
Back
Top