• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Wireless Headphones

nitrobass24

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - December 2009
2FA
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
10,477
Looking for some wireless headphones that i can use with my netbook.

It would need to be able to stream to two sets of headphones simultaneously.
No dock
Replacable batteries would be ideal

This is for travel.
 
I don't know how much you can spend, but I would look into the Sleek Audio SA1 or SA6 wireless setup for your requirements. I personally used the Wireless SA6 for a few days and the quality was amazing. There was no difference running them wired or wireless. There was also no noticeable lag when watching videos from my laptop as some Bluetooth based headsets sometimes do.
 
Im looking for more like headphones not earphones

Earphones are not comfortable to wear(for me) for hours on end (i spend a lot of time flying).

Anyone used the Sennheiser bluetooth headphones?
 
I am curious about the Sennheiser bluetooth headphones also.

My kids keep tripping over my headphone wires, and I have had to replace them twice over the years.
 
I'm sure they are perfectly fine for listening, but I don't know if you can stream audio to two different headsets with Bluetooth. If you do end up trying the BT set please let us know how they are. :)
 
Any reason you specifically need wireless from your netbook? You can't really be that far away from it since the screen is probably pretty small. I personally find that bluetooth simply doesn't have the bandwidth to deliver high quality audio. Might be something to consider if audio quality important to you.
 
sennheiser or bose should have a decent pair. I have wired bose2s which are great.
 
Back
Top