• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Wireless headphones

locutus24

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 13, 2004
Messages
1,642
Was wondering if anyone could tell me what quality to expect from wireless headphones, cause im looking at some Sony's ( Sony MDR-IF3000 ).
Just interested in wireless cause I just received my wireless keyboard and mouse setup, and want to be able to move with my keyboard along with being able to work wherever
 
I dont know if those are it, but I got some low end Sony wireless free through some Mountain Dew promotiona dn they sucked SOOOO bad I literally through them away, static all the time. I dont know if this had anything to do with the wireless KB/Mouse, cordless phone and 802.11 network in my room.
 
Back
Top