• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Wireless headphones suggestion??

farscapesg1

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
2,658
I'm in the market for a pair of wireless headphones to connect to my HTPC in the living room so I can watch TV at night when my wife is asleep. It seems that all the wireless headphones either cost a small fortune, or have really bad reviews. Can anyone recommend a pair of wireless headphones for $50 or less?
 
Giving this one a bump since my brother is looking for the same thing.

He just want's a decent wireless headphone for around $50 (more or less).

thanks
 
Well, since I haven't gotten much of a response I went ahead and decided to just try out a cheap pair. I ordered a RCA WHP140S headphone set from Buy.com for $20 to try out. I guess I will let everyone know what I think about them after I get them and test them out.
 
Back
Top