• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Wireless Headphone Setup -- Help needed!!!

Chewbacca

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
68
I finially got my home theatre room setup. Currently I am useing a HTPC to power my projector and a klipsch speaker system. While this setup is great I have problems with my neighbors. Apparently they decided that their bed time is 7 EVERY day and have called the cops on me around a dozen times due to my setup being too loud. I dont get off work till 7 or later so basicly I cannot use my theatre room without having the cops called.

Switching rooms isnt really an option so I have decided to investigate the wireless headphones route. Does anyone know of a setup that will allow broadcasting of a signal to 5 or so wireless headphones with decent quality? Comfort of wear and decent audio quality is all I really need from these. Less than 70 or so for each set of headphones would be nice as well but not nescesarily a requirement.

Thanks for your help!
 
Check your local ordinance about noise. In my area, I'm not allowed to make loud noise after 10PM. If you have the same situation, then you can tell them to stuff it, until 10 PM. The Police will ask you to turn it down as a courtesy, but you aren't required by law until whatever your local audio curfew is.
 
Back
Top