wireless head phones

natekoz

Limp Gawd
I am looking for a good set of wireless head phones, can anyone recommend a set?

i have some RF ones i got from radioshack
not top notch audio or anything but they work all through-out my house

Could you explain exactly why you need wireless headphones? Usually, the sound quality on wireless headphones is much lower than their wired counterparts of equal price. What's your budget and uses? What country will you be buying from? What do you plan to use them with or connect them to?

Price is not that much of a concern, i want really good quality head phones for gaming, movies, music all facets. I am going to korea withing the years end if that makes a difference. If wireless is a huge performance hit though i might end up going wired.

Yup, that is the problem.
Most affordable wireless headphones get pwned by even low end cans like the Sennheiser HD201s.

I have been browsing a few other forums and people keep talking about getting wired phones with amps, is there a place that i can buy a whole package of the amp and the headphones for a decent price? Nothing absurd probobly around like $300-$400 for a set or so.

Sennheiser RS-85s.

Nice and comfy full-ear-cover RF headphones with a nice recharge-stand-ma-bob.

Ok...so for those of us that hate, hate, hate...and did I mention HATE wires.

What wireless headsets out there are "decent"?

I ask this here because there ARE audiophiles in this forum...and I am not one. See that is the whole thing...I am NOT an audiophile....and could care less about the esoteric minutea of the audio experience.

The headphones are not for consistent use...just when the wife is at her computer in the same room and she does not want to hear the wired deskop speakers booming my gaming noise.

Thanks.

Just call headroom, talk to them, and maybe buy a set of wireless headphones from them.

A decent one will maybe cost $200 USD. You could get wired that sounds a LOT better than that for that price... especially since you could include a headphone amp and a set of wired headphones for that price if you get a wired...

Back