Wireless Gaming headsets for PS4?

plyer3

Limp Gawd
Do any of you use a wireless headset for the ps4? I didn't know my Pulse Elite still worked for the PS4 before I sold my ps3 a while ago.......

Looking to get a new one and can't decide which one to get. Heard the Turtle Beach ones work well.

I'd get the Sony brand ones. They are good and really integrated with the ps3 nicely.

Ordered me some astro a50's. Heard they are the bees knees. They are truly wireless, the turtle beaches you still need to plug into the controller I believe to get chat. Yeah they cost an arm and a leg but I have heard they are worth it. I jumped on black Friday deal for 225 and amazon credited me 60 bucks for a past mistake of theirs so it cost me 165 bucks for a sweet headset. Should be here in a couple of days.

Ordered me some astro a50's. Heard they are the bees knees. They are truly wireless, the turtle beaches you still need to plug into the controller I believe to get chat. Yeah they cost an arm and a leg but I have heard they are worth it. I jumped on black Friday deal for 225 and amazon credited me 60 bucks for a past mistake of theirs so it cost me 165 bucks for a sweet headset. Should be here in a couple of days.

I have the Astro A40's (2013 edition) and they are amazing. I'm sure the A50's will be just as good of an experience.

I just liked the fact that there would be zero chance for interference with a wired connection compared to the wireless one so I opted for the A40's.

Either way, these Astro headsets rock!

Tree hunny dolla!? Well they better be...wow I didn't pay that much for my Logitech Z-5500 5.1 270~

Phew, do these Astro A40's ever come on sale? The cost of the headset comes pretty close to the ps4.

I have the Astro A40's (2013 edition) and they are amazing. I'm sure the A50's will be just as good of an experience.

I just liked the fact that there would be zero chance for interference with a wired connection compared to the wireless one so I opted for the A40's.

Either way, these Astro headsets rock!

I agree, but I have a dog who wanders around the house and I can see him getting excited and running through the cable, ripping the mixamp and my ps4 off my TV stand. Kind of stuck with wireless.

Back