• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Wireless Circumaural Headset

panfist

Gawd
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
638
I've been looking for a headset for the last couple of days and I have been having a hard time finding reviews or any other objective information about the products that are available. I'm looking for one that's comfortable, has a decent range, a decent battery, and you can use it while it's charging. I'm willing to go for one that doesn't have the best sound quality in the world as long as it still sounds decent when I'm walking around the house.

Is this achievable with less than $200?

Based on newegg reviews of the products they have, none of the headsets at newegg look that great. There are plenty of 1 star reviews for this one and this one.

I've also spotted this one from LTB. There's not much I know about it other than it's different than the ones at newegg.

I was wondering if anyone around had experience with this kind of headset.
 
Back
Top